Page optimisation or SEO On-Page is a process where you make changes on your web pages so that page by the search engine to be relevant to the keywords searched by users on the Internet. SEO On-Page Optimization SEO is included in the basic category. You can apply this kind of SEO techniques to your web either by doing it yourself or using services of a good SEO provider like the seo services singapore.
The way to do the page optimisation is by ensuring keyword is in parts of the following web pages:
– Domain name (if possible, for a short keyword)
– Title tag
– Meta description tag
– Category and sub-category pages
– Headings such as h1, h2, h3, and so on
– Image and Image slider (the file name and alt text)
– The contents page or body copy, in the form of keywords and related words like synonyms and variations of words.
– External links to authority sites such as companies and organisations that are essential.
The purpose of On-page optimisation is that you find relevant web pages to the keywords that are searched by Internet users so that when the user is on the web page that is getting old. Also, the return of another old visitor to your web page indicates your website is relevant, unique, and have valuable information, in-depth, which takes visitors to your website according to the keywords that you have spread in the elements of your web pages are.
Because SEO On-Page is linked to the HTML language, script or PHP for WordPress bloggers, it is necessary to an understanding of HTML language, bloggers tag, or PHP to avoid errors when performing optimisation page. One great site to learn HTML is Prothelon. Or you can also attend training Blogspot or WordPress SEO Packages in SEM & SEO Management for all to learn HTML and other web programming languages needed to do On-Page SEO.